Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy.


Hey everyone!! It's been a while since I've updated my blog!!! Well, let me start off saying that I am so happy because I passed my State Board Exam!!! Yes!! I did it and I'm soo proud of myself, it was the hardest test I've ever had to prepare for. I studied my butt off, lived off of coffee, noodles, hardly got any sleep and my poor boyfriend had no attention from me the last two weeks before my test : ( But it all paid off in the end!! PPhhewwww. 

Got a new hair do by my good friend Jenny! Went a little lighter for summer kind of like an Ombre look. I love it!!! 


My close friend Gigi just got engaged and her Bachelorette was this passed weekend. OMG it was so fun :) I wore a sexy black dress from GUESS and paired it with some cream and black toe heels by Manolo Blahnik. It was a very nice little get away with the girls, very memorable weekend that I will never forget. <3

I'll be posting up some more pics soon!!

Love always,
Chay

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment